Tag Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 16 Automatic Steel and Ceramic Chronograph
# CAZ2010.BA0876 In Stock
- Dial Material: Polished steel fixed bezel with black tachymeter scale and red “TACHYMETER” lettering / black dial with printed minuterie with red touches on the flange / Calibre 16
- Material: 3-row fine-brushed steel bracelet
- Clasp: Fine-brushed steel double safety clasp
- Type: Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph
- Details: Polished hand-applied indexes with luminescent markers
Designed as the quintessential racing companion, this intrepid Formula 1 chronograph places performance in the driver’s seat. Powered by the Calibre 16 automatic movement, the brushed steel watch measures times by a quarter of a second, all in standout style—sporting a black dial with red accents for an exhilarating look.
|Name||Formula 1 Calibre 16 Automatic Steel and Ceramic Chronograph|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.