Tag Heuer Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Mens Watch
# WAY218A.FC6362 In Stock
Crystal-Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Black titanium carbide coated titanium case
- Black ceramic bezel
- Black nylon strap with yellow stitching
- Black Dial with vertical linear design
- Index hour markers with luminous fill
- Yellow tipped second hand
- Luminous hour, minute & second hands
- Displays the date at 3
- Tag Heuer Caliber 5, beats at 28,800 vph, & has an approximate power reserve of 38 hours.
|Name||Tag Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Mens Watch|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.