Tag Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 5 Automatic Watch
# WAZ2011.BA0842 In Stock
- Dial Material: Unidirectional turning sandblasted, polished steel & black ceramic bezel with silver shield and numerals / Anthracite sunray dial with minuterie on the flange with a red triangle / Calibre 5
- Material: fine-brushed 3-row steel bracelet with polished edges
- Clasp: Fine-brushed steel double safety clasp and “racing suit” extension
- Type: Calibre 5 Automatic Watch
- Details: Curved and polished hand-applied indexes, “12” and "6" numerals with luminescent marker
The sharp styling of this sporty Formula 1 watch expresses an unmistakable link to motor competition, evoking high revs with its red-accented seconds hand and crown against a sophisticated, anthracite gray dial and ceramic bezel. The watch merges its polished style with impeccable legibility, for definitive dependability at speed.
|Name||Formula 1 Calibre 5 Automatic Watch|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.