Tag Heuer Formula 1 Calibre 6 Automatic Watch
- Dial Material: steel alternate finishing 60 minute scale unidirectional turning bezel / blue sunray brushed dial with white flange 60 second/minute scale / Calibre 6
- Material: brushed steel 3 rows bracelet
- Clasp: brushed steel folding clasp with double safety system with diving extension
- Type: Calibre 6 Automatic Watch
- Details: rhodium plated polished applied indexes and “12” numeral with white superluminova®
This classic Formula 1 watch takes the lead in standout style, featuring an engaging sub-seconds display on a blue dial that expresses metropolitan, racing-inspired flair. The intrepid design extends to the sturdy, brushed steel bezel and bracelet, for endless versatility that doesn’t miss a beat as you switch gears from business to evening and beyond.
|Name||Formula 1 Calibre 6 Automatic Watch|
|Sub Type||Men's Watches|
Legendary precision. TAG Heuer has championed precision timekeeping since 1860, with a reputation for watches that excel in the most rigorous endeavors. Legendary for its groundbreaking chronographs and its role in motorsports history, TAG Heuer is recognized the world over for pushing boundaries in technical innovation, Swiss accuracy and fashion-forward luxury, earning the loyalty of those who face the challenges of sport—and life—with energy, style and unbridled passion. In 1962, John Glenn made the first manned US space flight wearing a Heuer timepiece. Back on earth, motorsports icons like Juan Manuel Fangio, Steve McQueen and Ayrton Senna each trusted his TAG Heuer on the track. Whether racing, cycling, on the field, in the ocean or climbing the highest peak, TAG Heuer continues to make history with watches and chronographs bearing legendary names like Carrera, Autavia, Formula 1, Aquaracer, Link and Monaco—timepieces as capable and outstanding as the people who wear them.